Bees, Bats and Beyond
* Although my services deal with pest control I am NOT an exterminator or pesticide agent and use no poisons in my work except for the removal of wasps/hornets.
* I am licensed in Massachusetts as a Problem Animal Control (PAC) Agent.
* Sideline activities include beekeeping, caving, carpentry, gardening, koi-pond maintenance, growing carnivorous plants.
* Throughout the year we have a limited quantity of raw, unprocessed Honey for Sale!
*** We sell our honey for $6.00/lb.
***We do not use any types of chemicals on our bees nor do we medicate them. ***So....our honey is unadulterated!***
75 Cranberry Meadow Rd.
Spencer, MA 01562
(508) 450-9035 (C) *** Preferred # ***
(508) 885-2000 (H)
Bees, Bats and Beyond © updated 2019
Richard Holub - Owner
Over 39 years experience
Licensed and Insured
Offering Services Throughout Central Massachusetts
Specializing in Removal of Fur-Bearing Animals and Honeybees, Feces Cleanup, Exclusion Work and Repair